BRIGHTSPACE consists of two naturally lit gallery spaces that are an open plan blank canvas and a small dark space – the New Media Room. The rooms can be hired separately, or as a whole. We are predominantly an art gallery but also regularly the space is used for low-key functions, music recitals, and other one off events.
- The Window Gallery is a large space with 172.2sqm of floor space, 37.19m of wall space and white plaster walls to the height of 280cm.
- The Gallery Room is a smaller space with 98.6sqm of floor space, 31.62 m of wall space and white plaster walls to the height of 280cm, with track lighting.
- The New Media Room is small space with dimensions of 373cm x 393 cm and black plaster walls to the height of 255cm. There is also track lighting in this space.
- The Gallery ceiling is a combination of metal beams, white plaster and glass.
- The floor is wooden parquetry with a matte finish.
- As well as an abundance of natural light, there is plenty of flood lighting available.
- We have a number of plinths available for you to use.
- We offer many hanging techniques for your exhibition.
- We accept proposals throughout the year and hold exhibitions of any duration.
- The standard length of an exhibition is 3 weeks however we are open to shorter or longer times depending on your needs and our availability.
- We are flexible in being able to provide an opening night that best fits your needs
- Exhibitions are programmed every six months.
- Proposals are selected by our exhibition committee and are then scheduled by the Gallery Director.
- A 25% non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking to secure your exhibition
- Please go to “gallery hire ” for information required in your proposal.
- We are currently calling for proposals for 2017.
We welcome inquiries about exhibiting at BRIGHTSPACE. Please email us on email@example.com or call us on (03) 9593 9366.